Re: [CSG111] Anwsers to questions on Mp5

Subject: Re: [CSG111] Anwsers to questions on Mp5
From: Wendy (wendybeth.minton@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 13:56:56 EST

Hi,

One more question for you, regarding tests mostly. with each assignment, we
are asked to code some functions, and are given a starter set of files. If
we had to code something in a prior assignment, for example addition or
"not", are we expected to keep this functionality within the new assignment?
I guess what I'm asking is if each assignment build of each other, and if
the functionlaity of the prev one is implied to be a part of the new one.
the test suite suggests this is the case, as it contains functionality from
previous assignments that were not explictly assigned in the current one.

thanks,
wendy