[CSG111] Anwsers to questions on Mp5

Subject: [CSG111] Anwsers to questions on Mp5
From: Therapon Skotiniotis (skotthe@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 13:14:11 EST

I have been getting questions about mp5 and how to submit as
well as what to do about if-expression and if-statement.
Part of the confusions is due to an anwser I posted to the
list that was at best ambiguous, apologies. Hopefuly this
email cleares things up a bit.

In summary.

(a) You have to submit *one* set of files.

(b) The 2 versions of if can co-exist for Q3 onwards.

(c) You can test expressions by passing them as an argument
to the print statement.

I have also included (below) parts of email replies to
people who have emailed me about it.

-- Theo