[CSG111] CSG111 MP5: Test harness regression

Subject: [CSG111] CSG111 MP5: Test harness regression
From: Zach Kissel (zach.kissel@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 20:49:59 EST

Hi All,
  I believe there is regression in the test harness. Using the logged
print function definend in drscheme-mp5-init.scm. It no longer allows
you to write tests of the following form
(simple-test "print 11" '(11)) it will tell you the corect answer
should be ( #(struct:num-val 11)) which is what the previous version
of the test harness allowed you to do...I believe the funciton was
called sloppy->expval. Could somone tell me what I could at to regain
this functionality or should I just break down and type '((num-val
11))?

Here is a capture of what a run looks like when the error is raised by
drscheme-mp5-init.scm

Welcome to DrScheme, version 299.400.
Language: (module ...).
drscheme-mp5-init.scm plt301
test: positive-const
print 11
#(struct:num-val 11)
. . drscheme-mp5-init.scm::3716: correct-trace?: Trace mismatch.
 actual trace = (#2(struct:num-val 11))
 correct-trace = (quote (11))

Thanks,
Zach

--
No trees were harmed in the creation of this e-mail.
However, a few electrons were disturbed.