[CSG111] CSG111 MP5: Exercise 3 Clarification

Subject: [CSG111] CSG111 MP5: Exercise 3 Clarification
From: Wendy (wendybeth.minton@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 14:45:34 EST

Hi,

I am a little confused about what is being asked in number 3. As interp is
provided, I'm assuming the main goal here is to add the grammer. But do I
add to lang, or create a new lang-like file? If I add to lang, I've noticed
there are a few things missing and few things that will overlap There is no
addition, multiplication, or division in the language for the assignment,
but there is a Exercise 4.22 (its assumed to be in the grammer of
expression). I'm assuming we're ignoring these operatoins as we did last
time. as for the overlapping, grammatical elements such as if are already
defined as an expression. Are we to modify this definition, thus forcing if
to be a statement and not an expression. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Wendy